Language Adventures Careers
Part-Time Spanish Teacher
Language Adventures is dedicated to providing engaging, stimulating, and highly effective world language classes. Our teachers are native speakers, passionate about teaching, and specially trained to engage students in the target language with games and activities that are so exciting, children don’t even realize they are learning a second language!
Language Adventures is hiring! Language Adventures, the leading provider of early childhood foreign language education in the Northwest suburbs, is a rapidly growing educational organization that offers play-based, full-immersion foreign language programs in Spanish, French, Italian, and Mandarin Chinese, for children ages 1-14.
Locations we are hiring: Northwest suburbs including Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect, Barrington, and Park Ridge.
- Teach Full Immersion programs to children between 1-14 years old in the Language Adventures center and at-school programs.
- Run structured activities supported by materials, session plans & training provided by Language Adventures. Full Immersion delivery requires significant physical movement and energy to achieve educational goals.
- Support Language Adventures program quality and growth. Perform program demonstrations for potential school clients. Communicate with parents at drop-off and pick-up times.
- Participate in required periodic teacher training and teacher meetings.
- Native Spanish speaker. ·
- Proficient communication in English ·
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish education or related field preferred.
- Legally able to work in the U.S
- Willingness to travel to Language Adventures center and at-school programs. (more flexibility will mean more opportunities for you)
- Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
What you get
- Training, curriculum, and lesson plans will be provided
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Working with a multicultural team
For immediate consideration please send your resume and cover letter to info@ languadventures.com